Like any rules here at ShakesQuill, the submission guidelines are open to review. Questions and recommendations are accepted and appreciated.
(Update No. 1: Altered Rule No. 3 on Reader Alerts - Sept. 24, 2008 - WKW)
ShakesQuill Submission Guidelines
1. Submissions are open to everyone, regardless of writing experience. If you have tried your hand at literature and want to share it in a supportive atmosphere, ShakesQuill is the place for you.
2. Submissions can be rejected for any reason. That said we will incorporate a very liberal policy on accepting submissions. If a writer has made an honest effort we will likely accept their submission. Submissions with racist, sexist, ableist language and themes with no other redeeming value will not be accepted, at the decision of the Editor.
3. Submissions with graphic themes will have a "Reader Alert" placed on top with the reasoning for the alert
4. Please submit your work via e-mail to wkwolfrum(at)gmail(dot)com. Please either include your submission as an attachment in a MS Word document or Notepad document. Do not just place a link as your submission.
5. Submissions should be single-spaced. If your submission requires special formatting, please note this in your submission e-mail.
6. At the bottom of your submission, please note how you would like to credited for the story, as well as any info about you or the work that you would like to include. One outside link per customer (you can link to any site you may have up at the Editor's discretion.)
7. The Editor is pretty easygoing and open-minded. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.